Beijing - Huanghuacheng - Beijing
Pickup from your hotel in Beijing at 8 am. Private transfer will take you to the Huanghuacheng section of the Great Wall (2 hrs), where you’ll begin your moderate 3 hours hike. After the hike, head to a local farmer's restaurant to have lunch. Meet and chat with the farmers over a home-cooked Chinese meal and learn the surrounding community development.
End your tour with a drop-off at your original departure point in Beijing.
What to take:
- Comfortable shoes and boots.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Cap or hat
- Camera and snacks
- Rain jacket or wind proof jacket (depends on weather)
- There is no toilet along the oath on the wall. There are toilets at the entrance of Huanghuacheng.
- You will be followed by local farmers when starting the hike. They try to provide their help along the way, as a reward they will sell some souvenirs or snacks. If you don't like, you can say No, Thanks instead of saying Maybe later. Embrace it, or ignore them. Other they might follow you all the way on the wall.
- We provide unlimited bottled water in private car/bus, and you will need a daypack to carry them.
- It is traveler's responsibility to ensure that you have travel insurance. It is traveler's responsibility to be sure to have coverage of injury or accident.
- Trekking Poles: this is available to rent upon booking. 10 CNY per day/per a pair
*At China Adventures we don't make money by taking you to commissioned shopping places, a common practice in China, wasting your time. Our well trained guides will privide the best services to you. Have a great trip!